Saturday 14 February 2015

Make Up Tip

Hiii, today I have a make up tip that I found a few years ago and I thought it would be useful to share it with you. 


I hope this doesn't offend anyone because that's not my intention but personally, I am not a fan of clumpy/spider leg lashes. So if you're like me then hopefully, you will like this tip and you will find it useful.

All you need to do is keep an old bottle of mascara that has ran out. Straight after you've put your mascara on, use the brush from the empty bottle and use it as though you were applying mascara. The old brush acts as a blotter. If you apply more than one layer of mascara, obviously do this every time you add a layer.  I can guarantee that you will get clump-free lashes every time.


I hope this works for everyone because I find it so useful and it's so easy! 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment