Wednesday 11 February 2015

My Favourite...

Hiii, I thought that I would do a new section where I will show you my favourite of something, like a book or t-shirt. So, today I have my favourite day lipstick for you!


It was so easy to pick this one. Without a doubt, it has to be the Avon Ultra Colour Lipstick Shimmering Shades in the colour Chic which is £7.50. I absolutely love this colour! It looks a darkish brown but when it's on, it's a dark peach/light brown.


It is so easy to wear and it doesn't stand out too much which is good for when you want to wear a lipstick but you don't want anything too much.

The lipstick itself is amazing. It's difficult to find a lipstick that will stay on for quite a while but this one does. You can drink, eat, whatever and it will still be near enough like you've just put it on. 

There is a lot of different types like Matte and Satin and they have so many different colours so I would definitely recommend this to anyone!


:) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment