Friday 20 February 2015

First Impressions

Hiii, today I have a first impressions post for you on the Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel. I've only tried it once, obviously, but I love it so much already so I thought I'd share it with you! 



Before I start, I should probably mention that you can get this from many high street stores like Boots, Superdrug, etc and it's about £3, depending where you get it from. 

Like I said, I bought this yesterday and I love it for 2 reasons. The first being it is light. Usually, I can feel the products on my skin afterwards but with this, you can't. I have tried many products like this that have been thick and you know it's on your skin. I find it really refreshing and it's really easy and simple to use. 

The second reason is that it makes my skin feel clean. If you suffer with acne, you know that it's difficult to make your face feel and look clean. But this does both of those things. My face hasn't felt properly clean in about 2 months and as soon as I used this, it was the cleanest it's felt and looked in a long time. 

I would honestly recommend this to anyone, especially to someone with spots/acne. You use a little bit at a time and for £3, you can't go wrong. It's definitely worth a try!

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment