Saturday 23 May 2015

Powder

Hiii, sorry it's been a while! I've had a few exams this week so they've been my main priority. 

Anyway, a few weeks ago I found a little shop online called 'Powder' and they have the cutest collection of scarves, gloves and hats which are perfect for Spring or Winter. However they have a section on their website which sells scarves which are perfect for Spring. Unfortunately, there's only like a month left of Spring..I think..BUT Summer in the UK isn't very warm so they'll be perfect for then as well! 

So, I've picked out a few of my favourite products for you! 


The first one I really like is this Collette scarf. I absolutely love the colour and especially in Spring, it will look gorgeous! It's currently £18 and it comes in 4 other colours which you can find HERE. I think all of the colours are gorgeous but I absolutely love lilac so I'd go for this one. 
 


I also really like this Lillian scarf. I picked this one in the colour Mint because I love this colour in Spring. I think it looks so nice with everything! You can get this for £16 which is amazing, it's such a gorgeous scarf! 



Next, there's the Silk Japanese Cherry Blossom scarf in the colour Raspberry. I love the design on this, I think it's so so pretty! I think it's so original and that's what draws you to it.  I think it would look amazing with a plain white dress as well. And it's only £20!



I honestly think these are these Ingrid gloves are the nicest I've ever seen, they're gorgeous! I absolutely love checks so I was sold the first time I saw them. They're only £16.50 which I can't believe, they're worth so much more than that! 



I could go on and on about my favourites from Powder but I would be here all day! I would definitely recommend this shop for Spring or Winter, they have so many products suitable for both! And they're so cheap! 

If you want to have a look at any more of their products, you can find them HERE

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment