Saturday 9 May 2015

S CLUB 7: Bring It All Back 2015

Hiii, for those of you who don't know, I went to see S Club 7 last night with my mum at the Manchester Phones4U Arena! And it was absolutely AMAZING!! I've never seen them live, I was only 4/5 when they split so 12 years after, it was amazing to see! 

The stage and the set was amazing in itself as well! So much time had gone into making it look amazing, it was incredible. The outfits were also just as amazing, basically, the whole night was amazing, I don't think I'll ever forget it! 


Anyway, we got to the arena at about 7 and by quarter past, I'd spent about £40 already. But it was very very worth it! 

We bought this key ring, we'll probably put it on the house keys so we both can use it! 




We also got a programme because, well, who doesn't love a good programme?!  




And lastly, I bought a t-shirt. A TOUR ISN'T A TOUR WIHTOUT A TOUR T-SHIRT. I love them because they always have the dates on the back and I just think it's a really good reminder. 




I'm still very shocked that I actually got to see them but I'm very excited and I thought I'd try and get some excitement out by writing about it, so here you go! 

If you're going to any of the tour dates or if you've already been, let me know! If you're going, you'll have an amazing time! 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment