Friday 10 April 2015

Magic Minerals by Jerome Alexander Review

Hiii, before I start I need to say that I'm only going to be posting every Friday or Saturday for a couple of weeks. I have a lot of revision to do and exams in May so I haven't got a lot of time to post! 


Anyway, today I have a post about the Magic Minerals by Jermone Alexander. I bought it a few weeks ago but I wish I'd bought it sooner, it is absolutely amazing! 



Sometimes I have those days where I don't want to put a lot of make up or I'm feeling a bit lazy. However not everyone feels comfortable going out without make up, I am definitely one of those people. A few months ago I saw an advert on TV advertising these and I never really believed that it could work that well but my mum thought it was worth a try. 

Magic Minerals is honestly one of the best things I have ever bought. It's a really light powder which is a good substitute for liquid foundation. When I wear it, I don't feel like it's on my skin which is amazing. 



There are four main things that the powder does which are represented by four different colours: Purple, pink, yellow and green. The purple corrects sallow complexions, pink conceals dark circles and helps to even out your skin tone, yellow helps to brighten the skin and green reduces the redness in your skin and covers breakouts. 



Also, Magic Minerals comes with a professional stubby brush and a flat sponge. Personally, I think the brush makes the powder go on a lot more natural but I prefer brushes anyway so it's entirely up to you. 

I was never one to go out without much make up on before but now I can and it's amazing! On the adverts, it says that Magic Minerals is not going to make your skin better, it covers sit without using so much make up so just remember that if you buy it! 

You can get Magic Minerals from High Street TV or Argos. I don't know anywhere else that does it but it's £9.99 from either shop. 


If you have any questions, leave them below or tweet me etc and I will answer them if I can!

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment