Friday 17 April 2015

Haul // Liverpool and Chester

Hiii, today I have another hauuuuuul! I've been shopping quite a bit recently and I've bought loads, especially clothes! I haven't put the clothes in this, I might do a completely different post for them so these are the remaining things that I have bought! 


From Topshop I bought this absolutely gorgeous purple matte nail varnish. I have been looking for a matte colour for ages so obviously, I bought this when I saw it. It was £6 as well which is really good! 



I also bought this ring which was from H&M, it was on sale for £1! I quite fancied it as a mid ring so I got a really small size but I think they went up to large so you could wear it however you liked. 



In Liverpool, they have a Kardashian Beauty pop-up shop but because it's closing down very soon, everything was half price! So I got this for £10! I picked up this lip set called 'In The Buff' which includes lip liner, lipstick and a lip gloss. I absolutely love the colour, it's a really natural brown tint and it looks a absolutely stunning! 



I also bought some Apple Earbuds. I got some for Christmas but I think in about March, I dropped the right one in a cup of tea and didn't realise so it was there for a good few hours and the ear bud was absolutely soaking. It is incredibly annoying having only one working headphone so I treated myself to a new pair! 



REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSHES. If you haven't seen the full collection of the Bold Metals Collection, seriously go and have a look, they are the prettiest brushes I have ever seen! They are quite expensive but just look at them! I had a £20 voucher for Boots so I was able to get both of these for £7! I got the 201 Pointed Crease brush which was £12 and the 200 Oval Eyeshadow brush which was £15. The Bold Metals has to be my favourite ever collection of brushes, they are stunning and Real Techniques brushes are so long lasting so you definitely get your moneys worth! 






This is definitely my favourite thing! In Liverpool there is a Beauty Bazaar/Harvey Nichols shop. First things first, the shop is stunning. Basically, it's a big shop full of little shops like MAC, YSL, Chanel, Tom Ford, Jo Malone and so many others! If you're ever in Liverpool, go and take a look around, it's a gorgeous shop! 

Anyway I had a £20 voucher for Christmas so I put £5 to it and I treated myself to a YSL lipstick. I have never felt so posh in my entire life. The lad that worked there put it on me to try and I think I came home about 3/4 hours later and it was still on incredibly well so I'm so glad I bought it. I've been looking for a red for ages and I saw it and it was like 'THAT'S THE ONE!' 

I got the Rouge Pur Couture in 64 Fuchsia Danger. It is a bit pricey (£25) but if you have a voucher, it's a really nice treat! 


P.S even the bag's nice!




How gorgeous is the case?! 




I hope you enjoyed it, let me know if you have any questions! 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment