Friday 24 April 2015

Naked3 Palette from Urban Decay

Hiii, today I have a review/opinion on the Naked3 Palette from Urban Decay! I think it's such a gorgeous palette and I think it'll be really useful for the summer so I thought I'd do it now as it's getting a little bit warmer! 


I always keep them in the boxes. One, because they're a lot easier to get them to stand when they're in the box. And two, I think they look really pretty, it's too nice to throw away! 



From left to right: STRANGE, DUST, BURNOUT, LIMIT, BUZZ, TRICK, NOONER, LIAR, FACTORY, MUGSHOT, DARKSIDE, BLACKHEART. 


I absolutely love this palette, you can use it for so many different occasions and it always looks gorgeous! I mainly wear mine for school, when I go shopping or if I'm going out but I'm wearing a really dark lip. I think I'm going to love wearing it in the summer a lot. The shades are so light and I think with minimal make up in the summer, I think it will look amazing! 

STRANGE: Personally, I use this for highlighting under my eyebrow if I'm going out at night, it makes the eyeshadow stand out more with it. 

DUST, BURNOUT, LIMIT, BUZZ: These are the colours that I will wear for school sometimes. They're so light so you can wear it without it looking like you've gone over the top, especially for school. LIMIT is actually a matte whereas the other three have a more glittery base, especially BUZZ. 

BUZZ, TRICK, NOONER: I probably wear these for going out for shopping or something. I know I've mentioned BUZZ twice but I'll wear it for both occasions. It's quite obvious when you're wear them but they're not in your face especially just for shopping, they're so useful! NOONER is also a matte and it's such a gorgeous colour, I'd have to say this is my favourite in the palette.  

LIAR, FACTORY, MUGSHOT, DARKSIDE, BLACKHEART: These are obviously your 'night' colours, when you're going to a party or for a meal, something like that. I absolutely love love love BLACKHEART! I think it's a really dark brown but with a hint of black and it looks amazing when you're wearing it with MUGSHOT and LIAR. 

As always, the pack comes with a crease and shadow brush and comes with four primer testers in the shades ORIGINAL, EDEN, SIN and ANTI-AGING which work so so so well!

All of the colours last so long, you don't have to worry about them losing their colour or anything while you're out. I have used this palette so many times and there is no marks in the palette to say I've used it yet, it's amazing! 

You can get these from Debenhams or online at Urban Decay and they cost £45. I would also check out the mini version of all three, I presume they're going to be useful if you're travelling and you don't fancy taking the full one. 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment