Sunday 25 October 2015

5 Seconds Of Summer's 'Sounds Good Feels Good' Album

Hiii, I'm currently listening to Sounds Good Feels Good which is the new album from 5 Seconds Of Summer and I thought 'Why not do a thoughts/review/opinions type post on this album?' So that's what I'm going to do. ENJOY! 




Their self-titled debut album was released June last year and it was such a success! I discovered 5sos before they became this massive band and it's such an amazing thing to see a band grow so much and become who they are today. After the success of the last album, it was evident a second studio album had to happen. And so Sounds Good Feels Good was released on 23rd October 2015. 

I have to say, I am a massive fan of this album. It's incredibly different from their first studio album which I think is a good thing because what's the point of having two identical albums? It's hard to pick one song and say it's my favourite on the album, however I do have a few favourites


Permanent Vacation 
It's an upbeat, feel good (get it?), dance song and it's one of them songs that you'd belt out when you've got the CD on in the car or in the shower. The lyrics are so catchy and it's so hard not to sings along to the chorus. I went to see 5sos in June and they sung this and it was amazing, you can't help but have a good dance and a bit of a laugh with this song! 

Catch Fire 
Again, this is such a catchy song and it's so hard not to sing your heart out to! It just makes you want to get up and dance, and I imagine it will be amazing live!

Vapor
This song's all about someone who you get addicted to for different reasons and I think the majority of people can relate to this at some point in their lives. I really like this because they just sound so mature as a band and I think the lyrics are incredible and if it was my song, I'd be so proud of it. 

San Francisco
I love this song so much, it's just a really cute song. You can really hear how much they've changed in the last year and you can hear how much stronger their voices have gotten and it's just a really amazing song. 

Outer Space/Carry On 
I really like the idea of putting these two songs together, they're just completely different and it just works so well. I think in this combination, you can really hear their musical influences. I can their influences but it has their twist own twist on it and it just really works. 


Overall, I honestly love this album so much! I'm probably a little biased because they are one of my favourite bands but oh well... It's still an amazing album!

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment