Monday 18 September 2017

Natural Everyday Make Up Look


Hello and welcome back! For today's post I thought I would do my natural everyday make up look. This is something that I'd wear if I was just staying in but fancied a bit of make up or if I'm just popping out for an hour. This is such a simple look, I absolutely love it. It's super quick and easy so I thought I'd share it with you!

So, after I've prepped my skin I use the Max Factor Face Finity All Day Primer and it's currently £10.99. I'd definitely recommend this if anyone is looking for a drugstore primer. This is definitely worth the money, it makes my foundation stay on a lot longer and it gives a really nice base to work with. 




Next, I will do some colour correcting using the L'Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Concealer Palette which is £12.99. I think this is a really good basic palette, it has a green, purple and 3 concealer shades which have very good coverage. So, for this look I would use the green shade just to cover any blemishes and I'd use the lightest concealer shade just to pop under my eyes to add a bit of coverage. So, really like this palette. 



Depending on the amount of coverage I want, I will either go for the No7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream (which I raved about in my August favourites) £14 or the Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation which is £8.99. For me, the Wake Me Up foundation has just a bit more coverage so if I am going out for an hour or so, I do tend to lean more towards that. But both are fab products and work wonders. 




For an everyday make up look, I will always go for a cream bronze/contour rather than a powder and the one that I use is the Sleek Cream Contour Kit in Medium 096 which is £10.99. This one comes with 2 highlighting shades and 4 contouring shades. I just use this under my cheekbones, on my forehead, temples and under the chin just to add a bit of a natural glow. 



For powder I use the No7 Perfect Light Loose Powder, £10.50. I find this super light without it being cakey but it makes my foundation stay put and I absolutely love it. This is definitely my go-to. 




For brows I use the Rimmel London Brow This Way Brow Styling Gel for £4.49. I absolutely love this stuff, it comes with a little spooly but I always find it too thick to put on that way so I just use a small angled brush to apply it. I absolutely love this, it just looks really natural. 




I always have to add a bit of eyeshadow so for this look I will use the Bourjous Bronzing Powder which is £7.99. For me, this does nothing as a bronzer and I don't really know why, I loved this a lot a few years ago but now I just can't seem to like it. But it is a really nice shade to add a little something to the eyes so I'll just swipe this all over the lid. 




To finish off the look, I curl my lashes and then use the Maybelline Rock Volume Express Waterproof Mascara which is £7.99. This doesn't give super duper lashes, but for me, it just enhances my lashes and adds a little bit of volume. 




I love this, it's just simple and quick. So, let me know what you think! Also, remember to follow me on social media, all of my links are in the 'Contact Me' section above. 

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment