Sunday 14 June 2015

Alys' Birthday Shenanigans!

Hiii, bit of mixed emotions towards last week but it was all good in the end because yesterday it was ALYS' BIRTHDAY PARTY!! We went to Frankie and Benny's and then we went to the cinema to watch Jurassic World! 


Here we are! Don't we look dashing. 



Anyway, Frankie and Benny's was really really nice! If you haven't been to F&B's, you should go, the food is amazing and the waiters are always so lovely! In F&B's, if you're there for a birthday, you can take your own cake and after your meal, they bring it out for you. HOWEVER, they turn all of the lights off and play 'Happy Birthday' and then the whole restaurant sings to you, which is so cute! You should definitely go there for that reason, it's wicked! 

So, we got Alys a cake and the whole restaurant sang happy birthday. Alys, you're welcome. 



We also went to watch Jurassic World which was absolutely incredible! (I'm watching Jurassic Park as we speak.) The way that they've made the film, especially with the effects and making everything look so real is amazing, you'd actually think they actually filmed it with dinosaurs! I'm pretty sure everyone's a fan of Jurassic Park so I definitely recommend going to watch the new one!  


Naturally, because it was a party, we did take a LOT of pictures. So I just got everyone to send me them and I went through them and picked out the best ones so here you go! 






There you go, a little insight into my day I suppose! Hope you liked it! 

Oh, and if you go and see Jurassic World...Enjoy! 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment