Friday 19 June 2015

Daily Makeup Removal/Skincare *Updated*

Hiii, today I have my makeup removal and my skincare routine for you! Sometimes I get quite bad skin at weird and random times so I worked really hard to try and put together something that would work for when I have bad skin and for when I don't. I'm really happy with it at the moment so I thought I'd share it with you! 


The first thing that I do is wipe any eye make up off using this remover from Simple. I've always been quite wary with using eye removers so I've always just used water. But I'm so glad I got out of that mindset, they are so good! I love this one because, like it says, it's kind to eyes and obviously, you don't want anything harsh on your eyes. I definitely recommend this! 



To get rid of the rest of my make up, I use this Facial Wash Gel, again from Simple. If I did a 'Favourites' post every month, I guarantee that this would be there every month, it is incredible! I did a post about this a few months ago so I won't go into detail but if you're interested in this, go and check out my other post!



Lastly, again from Simple, I use their Toner. I'm so glad I picked this up because one, it's good for getting any remaining bits of make up off and two, it makes refreshes my skin, especially in the morning. I know quite a few people are unsure about toners, as was I, but I honestly think this one is so incredible for my skin. 



While I'm on the subject of Simple, on their website they have a section called 'You and Your Skin' and if you go on that, it directs you to start a questionnaire. It asks you a bunch of questions about your skin and your skincare routine and it comes up with ways in which you can improve certain bits. It also gives you a lot of information about each part of getting good skin. If you're unsure about what you're doing wrong or you just want more information about your skin, then I'd definitely check this out! It's helped me so much! 


After taking my makeup off, I will use these pads from Avon. They are small pads, just a little bigger than a 2p coin and they are amazing! I just take about 5 minutes and gently rub them over my skin and they leave my skin feeling amazing and refreshed. I can't really describe how good they are or what it's like afterwards, it's just one of them things you have to try to really understand how good they are. 



After I've wiped all of my make up off, I use this moisturizer from Nivea. I love it so much! It's so light and it has SPF 15 so what more could you want?!



I thought I'd show you this because it's so affordable but the products last ages anyway so you don't really spend a lot. Anyway, I hope you liked it! 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment