Friday 3 July 2015

KIKO Milano

Hiii! Firstly, I must apologize for not posting in about 3 years but I have a very good reason! If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you will know that I've been in Berlin and Krakow so I haven't had a lot of time to post. But I'm back now so it's all good! 

'Did you have a nice time?' Thank you for asking, yes I did. 

Anyway, whilst I was off in Berlin, I found a cute little make up shop called KIKO. I may be really behind with buying products from this shop but this was a very new experience for me. I'd been in there about 10 seconds and I'd already fell in love with it. Personally, I see KIKO very similar to MAC but a lot, lot, LOT cheaper! 

I was then even happier because I found out they have an online store. I can buy things from here whenever I like. You don't understand how happy I am. 

Anyway, since I fell head over heels in love with this shop, why not post about it?! Here are the things that I bought from my little trip to KIKO! ENJOY! 


 The first product that I picked up is this lipstick for £6.90. It's the Velvet Mat Lipstick in the shade 602 Natural Rose which is a sort of nude/light brown. 




 I also picked up 2 Cream Crush Eyeshadows in the shades 03 Mat Light Mahogany and 08 Pearly Dark Brown which were £6.90 each.

This is the shade 03 Mat Light Mahogany and it's a very similar colour to the lipstick so it's a very light brown/nude. 

 



And this is the shade 08 Pearly Dark Brown and obviously it's a dark brown/black with shimmer in it and I'm so so so excited to use this! 




I also picked up this highlighter which I got in the shade 01 Cream. I've always been unsure about highlighters, not really sure why but oh well. Anyway it was only £5 so it was very hard to leave it there! 




Lastly I bought the Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in the shade 04 Golden Chocolate, which is very self explanatory and this was £6.90. 




I hope to get a lot more from KIKO, it's such an inexpensive shop for the quality of products that they sell so I'm definitely looking forward to using these and trying new ones! 

I hoped you enjoyed this! 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment