Friday 10 July 2015

My Summer Playlist

Hiii, hope you're all doing well! We're having a family get-together tomorrow and once again, I've been put in charge of the music. Obviously, they've got to be summer songs so I thought I'd put together my top 36 (Why didn't I pick a normal number? No idea.) songs for summer, whether it's at a party or if you're just walking with your headphones in! 

I've probably forgotten loads but these are the top 36 that I can remember! 


Goodness Gracious - Ellie Goulding 



Burn - Ellie Goulding 



American Idiot - Green Day 



What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction 



Best Song Ever - One Direction 



Steal My Girl - One Direction 



Girl Almighty - One Direction (FAVE) 



No Control - One Direction 



Don't Stop - 5 Seconds of Summer 



She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds of Summer 



Good Girls - 5 Seconds of Summer 



Budapest - George Ezra 



Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars 



Girls - The 1975 



She Way Out - The 1975 



Chocolate - The 1975 



Air Guitar - McBusted 



Jealous - Nick Jonas 



Teacher - Nick Jonas 



I Love It - Icona Pop ft. Charlie XCX



22 - Taylor Swift 



Shake It Off - Taylor Swift 



Party All Night (Sleep All Day) - Sean Kingston 



Don't Wanna Go Home - Jason Derulo 



How We Do (Party) - Rita Ora 



Cheerleader - OMI



Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne 



Not Letting Go - Tinie Tempah ft. Jess Glynne 



Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams (Gotta love the classics)



Turn Down For What - DJ Snake ft. Lil John 



Lips Are Moving - Meghan Trainor 



Walk This Way - Run D.M.C ft. Aerosmith 



What The Hell - Avril Lavigne 



Right Place Right Time - Olly Murs 



Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs 



Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis 



(MY ULTIMATE SUMMER SONG) 
Heatwave - Wiley ft. Ms D



I thought I would do something different so I hope you enjoyed it! 

Also I'd like it if you could message me and let me know what you like and what you'd like to see more of or something you'd like to see in the future, I'd really appreciate it!


:) xx




I don't own any of these songs or videos, they're just links from YouTube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment