Tuesday 24 February 2015

Haul

Hiii, today I have another haul for you. I bought some really nice things the other day so I thought I'd share them with you! 


The first thing I wanted to show you is these jeans. They are from Next and you can get them for £28.  I saw these as soon as I went in and I immediately fell in love with them! The thing that drew me to them was the zips, they just look so cool! 




Next, is this jumper from New Look for £14.99. It says 'Nothing To Wear' and it comes in white and grey I think, but you can also get t-shirts and vest tops. I think it can actually go with anything, it's so easy to wear, I love it!



One of my favourite things that I bought was this book by Tanya Burr which you can get for £7 from ASDA. I have to admit that I haven't actually read all of this yet but what I have read of it is amazing!! It goes through things that girls will need to know about make-up, hair, love and lots more things. I think it's a really good book to ave, especially as a teenager. 



I've done a separate post about this so I'm not going to go into too much detail so go and check that out if you like! But this is the Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel which you can get for about £3 from Boots, Superdrug, etc.



 Next I have Kodaline's new album 'Coming Up For Air.' Personally I think it is completely different from the last album, 'In A Perfect World' which I absolutely loved but who wants two albums that are the same? I definitely recommend giving this a listen! 



This is the Pantene Extra Strong Hold Hairspray. I have been out of hairspray for about 3 months, every time I went out I completely forgot about buying new hairspray so thank God I remembered this time. Plus, it works like a dream. It's one of the best hairsprays ever. 
This is a bit off topic but this hairspray spells like something but I don't know what so if you have this and you recognise the smell, let me know. Cheers :) 



This has to be my favourite thing I bought! It is the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette and you can buy this from Debenhams for £38. I cannot tell you how long I have wanted this but now I've got it so it's all good! When I've tried it properly I will definitely do a whole post on it like I did with the other one so keep an eye out for that!




I hope you enjoyed this! Let me know if you want things like this again and remember to follow and tell your friends! (You don't have to but it would be nice). 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment