Sunday 22 February 2015

My Favourite...

Hiii, today I have another favourite for you. This time it's foundation which is the Beautifully Matte Foundation from No7. You can get this from Boots for £13.50. 

I absolutely love this foundation. I have tried so many but this one has given me the best results every time I've used it. 



I think it's a high coverage foundation which is obviously very useful. I love using it because it covers spots, redness, dark circles, anything and I won't have to worry about them becoming too visible throughout the day so I just think it's a really useful foundation. 

The only negative thing about this make up is that it's a bit thick. However that doesn't bother me too much but I know a lot of people don't like thick layers of foundation so I suggest adding some moisturiser to it and it will work exactly the same. 

It works really well with the Match Made Concealer, also from No7 which you can get for £7.50 from Boots. 

The good thing is with No7 is if you go into a Boots store, they will give you a free No7 match. All they do is match your skin tone to their nearest foundation, which is definitely worth a try. 


I know it's really difficult to find the right foundation for your skin so I hope if you do suffer with acne/redness etc then you found this useful!

:) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment