Saturday 28 February 2015

The Brits 2015: Perrie Edwards

Hiii, as the majority of you will know, the Brits were held on Wednesday night and obviously there was endless posts of everyone's make up and clothes. One that really stuck out for me was Little Mix's Perrie Edwards. I thought she looked so stunning and her make up was so simple and easy to recreate. So I've got a load of products that I'd use if I was to recreate her look. 


First I'd start off by using the Rimmel London 25 Hour Lasting Finish Foundation. If you've seen Perrie at the Brits, you'll see that it is a smooth base and this will give you that along with good coverage. 



Then, I would use the Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer under my eyes or on spot/redness just to get extra coverage. 



Next I would use the Kelly Brook Bronzer from New Look in the shade Glow. This is a really nice bronzer because it's got a bit of a shimmer to it will look especially good with this look. 




To set the foundation and the bronzer, I would use the Rimmel London Clear Complexion Powder in Translucent. I use this everyday because it is so light and you can hardly tell you're wearing any powder.



The main feature in this look is the eyes, so for them I would use the colour Chopper from the Naked 2 palette. Again, she's kept the make up really simple so I would use this all over the lid. 



 Under the eyes, she has used a similar colour so I would use the colour Trick from the Naked 3 palette. I think the eyeshadow under the lower lash line brings the whole look together, however it would look good without it as well. 



Personally, I'm not a fan of false lashes so I would use the Rimmel London Volume Lash Scandal Eyes Mascara. This is the best mascara that I've ever used to give you full, bold lashes. 



Looking at her eyebrows, I don't think she's paid too much attention to these, again not wanting to detract from the eyes so I would use the Collection Work The Colour Nude Eye Palette. It is a smokey eye palette but the colours are so nice for natural looking eyesbrows, so I definitely recommend this. 



To finish off the look, again keeping it simple, I would use the No7 High Shine Lipgloss in the colour Glaze. It is a light brown gloss with a shimmer so it ties all of the look together. I have used this for so long and it works so well with everyday looks as well. 




I really liked finding the right make up to create this look because I think she looked stunning so I really hoped you enjoyed this! 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment