Saturday 1 August 2015

Bleach London

Hiii, I'M BACK! I got back thursday afternoon so I didn't have much time to plan anything to post this week so I thought I'd give you a little bit of a review on Bleach London. If you follow me on Instagram, I posted a picture of me with the underneath of my hair dyed pink which I did using one of the products from Bleach London. 


The colour I used was 'The Big Pink' which looked like a really rich and bright pink. I got this from Boots and I think it was £4 which I thought was really good! 



The underneath of my hair has also been quite dark so I knew I wasn't going to get the best colour from it. However I thought it worked really well and I absolutely LOVED the colour of it!! 



On the bottle, it says that the colour will wash out in about 2 to 10 washes and I think I've washed mine around 6 but I'm still happy with the colour that it is at the moment! You can't see properly on the photo but the colour is still noticeable in my hair! 




Obviously I did the 24 hour test and I had no reaction to it at all so I gave it a go! When the colour was at its brightest and even now it's fading, there's no sign in my hair that it's been damaged by the product. There are a whole range of colours available to try at Bleach London and considering how well this one went, I'm very tempted to try other colours! It was super easy to do and they're perfect for holidays, festivals, or just if you fancy trying something different!

Let me know if you've used Bleach London and send me a picture of what your hair looked like, I'd love to see how well the other colours turned out!  


Sorry this wasn't very long, I haven't had much time since I've been back! But I hoped you enjoyed it anyway! 

:) xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment