Friday 7 August 2015

Summer Make Up Look

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hiii, today I have 2 eye looks for you! I really love these make up looks and I find them really easy to wear in the summer but I have worn them a few times for school. They're really subtle but they make me look a bit fresher (especially useful during them early mornings!). The two looks are pretty much the same except there is an expensive and cheap choice for this look! 

Firstly, the products that I used, not including the eyes: 
Primer ( I don't think it cost this much?!) 
Foundation  (I have mine in 180 Sand Beige) 
Concealer (Mine is in Cool Medium - honestly the BEST concealer!)
For lips, I use any stick or gloss in a pale pink or pinky orange, like THIS (In Flirt)


For the eyes: 

For the slightly more expensive version of this look, I used the Naked3 Palette. 
I absolutely love it and the colours are perfect for summer! 




DUST and BURNOUT are very similar so I start off by using either of them just to cover my lid.  They are both really shimmery colours so I take LIMIT and run it through my crease just to tone the shimmer down. And that's it. It's really simple and it looks effortless but amazing!





For the cheaper version, I use this palette from Peacocks. I think it's about £7. It's a lot cheaper but still gives near enough the same look! 




For this one, I start off by using the second colour which is a pale cream and then I run the pink colour through the crease to add a bit of colour! And again, that's it! 



I hope you enjoyed this! The looks are super super easy! If you recreate either of these, let me see! Tag me on Instagram/Twitter or send them to me by email! 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment