Saturday 29 August 2015

What I Had For My 17th Birthday!

Hiii, as some of you may know it was my birthday on Thursday so I thought I'd share what I had with you! I've had so much nice stuff this year and I would be here a while if I listed everything so I've narrowed it down a bit so I'm really sorry if you got me something and it's not here! 

 From Alys, I got this gorgeous charm from Warren James for my Pandora! Including this one I've only got 3 charm on my Pandora so it looks so nice because it's not overcrowded and it just looks so nice! 



She also got me this personalised Cadbury's chocolate bar which says 'Happy Birthday' on the front and 'Lozza, have a wonderful day!' on the back with a little picture of us from Prom last year. I absolutely love it, it's so cute! 

And I also had some shower gel and body lotion from The Body Shop and a cute little rose bath bomb which smells amazing! 




I had some bath caviar which is like little bath salts and this cute little key ring from Amber! I do love a bath so I'm excited to try the caviar! And the key ring is absolutely adorable! I also had 2 pens and some Thornton's chocolates! 




From Sam, I had this beautiful necklace with an 'L' on and a little plaque that says 'Dream until your dreams come true.' I love little plaques like this so thank you! I'm also obsessed with London so she got me a box which is decorated with Big Ben and Union Jacks. Also, she got me London notebook, again decorated with London inspired things! 




Kendal got me this candle from Wax Lyrical which is in Wild Honeysuckle and it smells absolutely amazing! You don't even have to light it and the smell is so strong. Kendal also got me a notebook which is going to be so useful, obviously for school next week. 



Rhiannon got me the cutest little bag from Newlook! It's such a gorgeous colour and it's a really nice size, I love it!



My little cousin made me this key ring with One Direction on and when she gave it to me she said 'Sorry, I didn't know whether to leave Zayn out or not.' She's so cute, bless her! She also got me this set of earrings which I love and 3 rings which I love also! El also got me a Juicy Couture gift set which includes a make up or wash bag, nail sheets, body lotion, perfume and shower gel I think! I absolutely love it, they all smell amazing!





Lastly, these are from my parents! A few months ago, they gave me a camera (It was the Nikon L330!) which was for my birthday but I had a few things coming up which they thought I might as well use my camera for so they gave it me early! 

I've been going on and on and on about getting a nice watch but all of the ones I've seen there's always been something putting me off so they decided to chance it and get me one for my birthday! And honestly, it's the nicest one I've seen and I love it so much! I've got a bit of an obsession with rose gold so obviously the watch is in rose gold! 



This is the new One Direction perfume called 'Between Us.' Personally, it's my favourite of them all, it smells absolutely incredible and the bottle and the packaging are so pretty as well! 



I picked this out myself from H.Samuels a few weeks ago! And again, of course, it's in rose gold. 



Lastly, this is by far my favourite present I think I've ever had. EVER. It's a signed Leigh Halfpenny photo which says: 'To Lauren Beaumont, Happy Birthday, I hope you have a great day' with his signature underneath. I think this is absolutely incredible! WOW. PS it's going in a frame. 




I also had quite a lot of money this year which I wasn't expecting at all and I had also had a bunch of flowers actually from my Nana which are so lovely! 

Thank you to everyone who gave me a present, you didn't have to get me anything at all! And for all the money, thank you so much! I have no idea what to spend it on! 

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! 

Also, rememeber to follow me on Bloglovin if you have a minute! 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment