Friday 14 August 2015

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

Hiii, with the MASSIVE revelation as to who A is, I thought I'd do a PLL related post. Obviously, if you do watch PLL but haven't seen the finale, I suggest you don't read this! 

Before I start, I want to ask you one teeny tiny thing: I've recently just registered with Bloglovin' so I would be very very grateful if you could go and follow me! Bloglovin' is a great website for anyone to discover thousands of different blogs from fashion to cookery. If you would like to follow me (Pretty pretty please), click the Bloglovin' button to the right! Thank you! :) 




ANYWAY, PLL. OMG. A is CECE DRAKE. No one, and I mean absolutely no one saw that coming, did they? I honestly thought it was Wilden. He always seemed to be wherever the girls were and Marlene said that someone who we think is dead, is actually alive. 

Personally, I think it was an incredible story line for CeCe to be A. It was such a shock ending and even though I would've liked to have been right, I think it made the show even better. Throughout the 6 series, there has always been a twist or a shock that none of us were expecting. So if it was someone like Wilden or Wren, I think it wouldn't have been such a big shock to us all. 


HOWEVER, there are a few little things that I can't quite get my head around. For example, WHO KILLED MRS D? I thought it was Bethany but then we find out that Mona killed her the night Alison 'died' so I'm a bit confused. 

Also, how did CeCe and Sara Harvey meet? Were they both in Radley? I don't know. 

What was Jason's reaction when he found out he'd DATED HIS SISTER?  

And, who is coming back for Alison in series 7?! 

If you have any theories, please please PLEASE, let me know.

IT'S SO CONFUSING. 


Anyway, remember to follow me on Bloglovin'! Hope you enjoyed! 

:) xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment