Wednesday 14 January 2015

My "Go To" Hairstyle

Hiii, today I have this really easy hairstyle for you! It is so simple and takes no effort at all to do! 

At night, wash your hair and leave it until it's about 90% dry and do a really quick, messy plait. Sleep on it and when you wake up it will (hopefully) look a bit like this! 


Due to my layers, the front pieces of my hair fall out overnight so after I've taken the plait out I will take a small section of the front from around my face and curl it with the straighteners (or curlers, whatever you use!).


And that's it. You're left with these really easy waves. Mine will last 2 days so I mainly use this when I'm in school because it means I can have a lie in...


I hope this works for everyone because it is so easy and I love it! 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment