Monday 12 January 2015

Daily Makeup Removal

Hiii! I thought I would show you how I remove my makeup and what products etc that I use! Everyone has their own way of doing this so I'm not saying this is the way you have to do it but I find doing this easy and it works for me. 




First, just wash your face with water. I prefer to use warm water but I know it's not everyone's cup of tea so use whatever temperature works best for you! 
(There is water in the sink..somewhere)




Next, I will use one of these to remove any makeup that I have around my eyes and to remove any makeup that didn't come off before. 

The bottle on the left is the Nivea 3 in 1 Cleansing Water for sensitive skin. There are so many ways you can use this product and they all give the same result so I definitely recommend this. 

The right bottle is the Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Cleansing Lotion for dry and sensitive skin. This is an old product so I'm not sure if they still have it but both products work exactly the same! I normally use this one for when I've had a lot of makeup on and there's still a bit on after washing my face.




After I've made sure that it's all off, I will use either of these products as a moisturiser. 

The product on the left is the Nivea Daily Essentials Light Moisturising Day Cream. It's a really light moisturiser and it works so well with the other Nivea products. 

The product on the right is the Along Came Betty Body Lotion. There isn't a strong enough word to tell you how much I love this product. This one is peach and apricot and oh my god, I love it! I got a few of the products for Christmas and I think I've used at least one every day since. 
(There is a lot of different Along Came Betty products that I recommend because they are all so so so amazing!)


:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment