Friday 30 January 2015

Girl Online - Zoe Sugg

Hiii, firstly I'd like to apoligise for not posting for a while! However, today I have a review  on Zoe Sugg's first book which is Girl Online! (Well it's not really a review at all...it's just me telling you my feelings on this book.)



I have read so many reviews on this book and sometimes I think people are a little bit harsh by saying that she shouldn't be able to bring out a book because she's a YouTuber but I think it's really unfair. She has worked incredibly hard to be where she is now and totally deserves this book deal and everything she's achieved. 

ANYWAY, I should start by saying I have fallen in love with this book. I actually managed to finish this book in about 2 days I think, I honestly could not put it down. It is one of them books where you want to know what happens in the end but when it ends you just feel really sad because you want it to carry on. 

I laughed so much through this book. Not just because it was hilarious but because of some of the things Penny did and it was so relatable. 

(Don't read this part if you haven't read the book yet!) I honestly felt so angry and devastated when she found out that Noah had lied to her but then he went to Brighton to find her and it was the cutest thing ever. I hope there's someone reading this who feels this way otherwise I sound really sad..

I am so so proud of Zoe for writing such an amazing book, I waited so long to read it and it exceeded my expectations. It was her first book and honestly, was one of the best books I have ever read! I definitely recommend reading this book and then we can cry/laugh/whatever together... Go check out her videos, she's a lovely person and definitely deserves everything she's achieved!! 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment