Saturday 10 January 2015

New Year's Resolutions

Hiii, I thought I would do something completely different today so I hope you like it! I have thought really hard this year about what my New Year’s resolutions could be but I came up with 3 things that I think I really need after realising my mistakes last year. If you haven't made yours yet, it’s not too late…(but hurry up, we're a third through January already!) :) 


The first (and very common) resolution is to be healthy! I don't necessarily want to lose weight but I want to feel healthy. I eat a lot of junk food so by cutting some of that out, drinking more water and getting up and actually doing something rather than being lazy will help me a lot. Be healthy also helps with your skin looking refreshed and free of spots so I definitely want to start improving my diet.

Secondly, I want to do what makes me happy. I'm the type of person that will worry about what other people think. If I think that I will get judged because of something I want to do, I won't do it. But this year, I've decided that I want to change it. My mum has been telling me for years to just do it anyway so I'm finally taking her advice and doing what makes me happy!

The last one is to not worry about people that don’t worry about me. Last year I spent so much time trying to please people and worrying about them when they really didn't care about me at all. I went into 2015 without them and I've learnt to only need the people that need me. I want to carry on doing this because I think I will be much happier. 


I hope you all enjoyed this! Let me know in the comments if you want anything like this again. I’m open to constructive criticism so feel free to leave me some and I’ll take it all on board!


:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment