Monday 19 January 2015

Naked2 Palette from Urban Decay

Hiii, today I thought I would review the Naked2 Palette from Urban Decay. I bought it a few months ago and I love it so much! Personally, I think the Naked palettes are the best. They are so easy to wear and they are the type of colours you can wear any time of the day. 


You can't see the names clearly so, from left to right: FOXY, HALF BAKED, BOOTYCALL, CHOPPER, TEASE, SNAKEBITE, SUSPECT, PISTOL, VERVE, YDK, BUSTED, BLACKOUT. 

The good thing about the Naked palettes is that you don't need a lot on the brush when you're applying it. The colour shows up exactly the same no matter how much you put on your brush. 

Personally, I use the colour FOXY as a colour to highlight under the eyebrow. I won't use it all of the time but when you're going out to a party and you've got dark eyeshadow on, it makes such a difference and it makes the eyeshadow stand out. 

HALF BAKED, BOOTYCALL and CHOPPER are more subtle so these are really good for the day especially if you're going shopping or any occasion where you want something to stand out but not be a main feature. CHOPPER looks so amazing in the autumn or winter. I don't know why but it looks really nice when it's cold.

The remaining 8 colours in the palette are obviously your night colours. I find that these colours go with anything. I can wear any colour lipstick and clothes and it will still effectively stand out. 

Even though it's difficult to choose, my favourites are the colours YDK and BUSTED. They go with any of the colours and they look incredible!! 

With the Naked Palette you get a crease and shadow brush which I am also in love with. I feel like I don't have to wash this brush as often as other brushes because most of it is used when applying. 

Also, you get 4 eyeshadow primer testers. With this one I got primers in the colours ORIGINAL, EDEN, SIN and ANTI-AGING. The primers are meant to hold the eyeshadow in place for 24 hours but I've never kept it on that long but I'm sure it works! 

I hope you liked this, let me know in the comments! 

:) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment