Monday 26 January 2015

Makeup Brushes

Hiii, today I have the make up brushes that I use on a daily basis. I know a lot of people will spend so much money on makeup brushes but there are a few quality brushes which are cheap so I'll show you some of them as well!




Firstly, these are the brushes that I will use for my concealer. These are both from brushes from the Core Collection from Real Techniques. I use the thicker brush for liquid concealer like the Rimmel London Wake Me Up concealer. If I'm using a stick founder like one from No7 then I will use a thinner brush.



This is also from the Core Collection from Real Technqiues. I use this for foundation because I think it gives an amazing finish. I know a lot of people that use this brush for contouring so just use it for whatever you think works best. 



This is one of the cheaper ones that I wanted to show you which is from Wilko. I use this for bronzer/blusher and I love it. Personally, I don't think you can tell that it is from a cheaper shop. 



This is my face blender brush which I will use for applying powder to set my foundation. If you use powder after bronzer, then a face blender brush works so well because as you apply the powder, ti blends everything out and I think it gives a more natural look. I'm not 100% sure where I got this from but it might have been Boots. They did a deal with about 4 in but it was a few years ago so good luck finding it!  



This is also from Wilko which is very very good. Personally, I don't see the need to spend a lot on eye makeup brushes because I think it goes on the same but some people will disagree so that's cool. 



You can get these anywhere, they're so cheap and they are so useful. They make your eyebrows look a lot better for like £2. Bargain. 



This one is also from Wilko. It's 'purpose' on the packaging was for eyeliner but I prefer using it for my eyebrows. I use a powder for my eyebrows so I feel like it goes on much better and looks a lot more natural with a slanted brush. 


:) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment