Tuesday 20 January 2015

Q&A/Get to know me!

Hiii, I thought I would upload a little Q&A/get to know me tag so you can all find out things about me and get to know me more!

1.Do you have a middle name?
Nope

2. What was your favourite subject in school?
Welsh or history. 

3. What’s your favourite drink?
TEA.

4. What is your favourite food?
Ben & Jerry's ice cream. 

5. Favourite song at the moment?
It has to be 'Lips Are Moving' by Meghan Trainor or 'Uptown Funk' by Bruno Mars and Mark Robson.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
I was in my school’s netball team once for about 15 minutes if that counts…otherwise, no.

7. Favourite Book?
I love Giovanna Fletcher's books, they are amazing!! Today, I just finished reading 'Girl Online' by Zoella/Zoe Sugg and oh my god, how amazing. I wish it could carry on forever, I love it so much!!

8. Favourite holiday?
I went on a study visit to France in 2013 with all of my friends and I had the most amazing experiences and I had such a laugh. I would definitely do it again. 
I went to Skegness with my best friend and her family a couple of years ago and I honestly don't think I have ever laughed so much. Aw.

9. Have you graduated High School?
Yes, last year..

10. Do you speak any other Languages?
Welsh and French.

11. Do you have any siblings?
Nope. 

12. Did you like school?
Yes, until year 10.

13. Favourite YouTubers?
Zoella, thatcherjoe, pointlessblog, imhereforever.

14. What phone do you have?
Sony Xperia SP.

15. How tall are you?
For some odd reason I wrote this down…but on the 30th august 2013 I was 5’5 and I doubt I've grown much since then so I’m going with 5’5.

16. What do you order at Starbucks?
I went to a Starbucks at a service station and it was the worst drink I've ever had but I doubt a proper shop will taste the same but I'm yet to try.

17. One thing in your wardrobe you cannot live without?
My leather jacket. 

18. What’s one thing most people probably don't know about you?
I have 8 ear piercings. One of which is a scaffold bar.

19. Name one thing you want to do before you die…
I'm actually writing my bucket list at the moment, not right now obviously…erm, do a sky dive.

20. What quote/phrase do you live by?
One that I have loved for so long is "Carpe Diem," I just love it. The other I found about a week ago which is "Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm" and I just think it is so true and it's always going to be relevant. 

21. What’s your most listened to song on iTunes?
Best Song Ever by One Direction :D :D :D

22. Guilty Pleasures?
Midsomer Murders, Hey Baby by DJ Otzi, Steps and S Club 7 (I’M SEEING THEM IN MAY)

23. Do you have a hidden talent?
I can twerk...I'm kidding but I can shuffle (is that the right name for it?) I'm not great but I have the basics. 

24. What's your biggest pet peeve?
When people ring you but don't say anything...what is the point?!

25. Do you have any pets? If yes, what and what are they called?
I have a sprocker (spaniel and cocker) called Barney.

26. What’s your favourite beauty product?
Naked.

27. When were you last embarrassed?
I can’t remember the last time but trust me, I’ve had my fair share but I can remember when me and my best friend (Hi, Alys) were trying on her fancy dress costumes. Long story short, there is a picture of me in a leather cat suit. Not my finest hour.

28. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?London.

29. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
My nan bought me a rose and a cupcake for Valentines day.

30. What blogger do you secretly want to be friends with?
Zoella and imhereforever. 

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment