Saturday 24 January 2015

Nail Varnishes

Hiii, today I have some of my favourite nail varnishes for you! There is a lot more but these are SOME of my favourites!


This nail varnish is from  AVON and it's a really lovely lilac colour. I absolutely love this colour and the nail varnish itself is so so easy to use! My Nan got me this colour and a baby pink colour in a gel finish not too long ago and they're both so nice! I'd say the gels are more of a party nail varnish and this one is more of a day nail varnish.


This one is a nail varnish from technic. I love it so much, it's such a gorgeous colour and it looks so lovely in the summer!


These two are Kate Spade New York by Nails Inc London. These two have to be my absolute favourites. I have a lot of nail varnishes that take at least two coats to get the best colour but with these two you can wear one and it will look amazing, there is no need for two. I definitely recommend trying these!


This is from the Kelly Brook collection at NewLook. This nail varnish comes in a pack of two with a royal blue and together they look so nice! They are both really pretty party colours. 


I don't actually know where this nail varnish is from so that's not very helpful but I'm sure you'd be able to find a similar colour in any highstreet store! In the jar it looks a really dark red/brown colour but it's actually quite a bit lighter and on your nails, it's more of a maroon colour. 


These are from Rita Ora's 60 Seconds from Rimmel London. The purple is in the colour 'Midnight Rendezvo' and the blue is in the colour 'Breakfast In Bed.' I absolutely love these because obviously, they take 60 seconds to dry and they're so easy to apply!

:) xx  



No comments:

Post a Comment